What does HPS Kids Community do?
Food Glorious Food!
- Breakfast is available to all children every morning from 07h00-07h25. It is so important that all learners start their day with full tummies!
- Lunches are provided for a number of children where their families are in need of this extra assistance, this may be on a short or long term basis.
- The Senior Primary ‘overnight excursions’ are not included in school fees.
- Therefore, Kids Community does step into assist those families who are unable to afford the full cost of their child’s trip.
- The financial help given is decided on each individual case.
- Various Uniform Items are available from Kids Community at no cost.
- These are available during ‘Uniform Day’ (approx. once a month), by prior arrangement or to children during the school day.
Happy Birthday Club
- All children love cake and special treats for their birthday!
- Based on a child’s circumstances Kids Community provides a number of learners with a small gift and cake for their class on their birthday.
- This may include new glasses for a learner, assistance with the cost of a dyslexia test, stationary and the list continues…..
What can I do to help?
- HPS Kids Community is made possible by the support of HPS families and the greater community.
- The smallest contribution can make the biggest difference!
- For any further information please contact Juno Botha on firstname.lastname@example.org | +27(0)31 7651214.
HPS KIDS COMMUNITY
Acc No: 622 0324 2946